Monday, May 28, 2012

REWIND: Lydge in SF - May 28, 2012

Lydge called me late on a Saturday night to say she was in the Bay Area -- visiting from San Diego -- and was checking to see if any of us, her old high school classmates, were available to see her that coming Monday, Memorial Day.  I said, sure I was, and that I would email the other Gels -- that's a nickname we have for all the members of our class -- that night to see what they were up to.

The next day, Reez and Mary Ann made some phone calls and just like that, a rendezvous was set for Monday lunch at our usual haunt, the food court at the Westfield San Francisco Centre.  So nice and so easy.  I love these gels.

Standing L to R:  Pat, Eileen, Lydge
Seated L to R:  Mary Ann, me, Reez

More photos in this album:  Gels - Lydge in SF - May 28, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment